Welcome to Drug Test Fact.com
Mouth Swab Test Detecting Vicodin Article
This is a selection made from among articles on Mouth Swab Test Detecting Vicodin. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for future reading, click here.
Signs of Drug Addictionfrom:
Drug addiction is an insidious disease that takes over a personís life and clouds their world in a fog of problems and struggles. The signs of drug addiction are many and varied depending on what type of drug is being abused.
Different drugs affect people in different ways. For example, marijuana may make a person appear spaced out and distant while amphetamines will appear hyper and upbeat. Some people are more prone to addiction as some drugs are more likely to bring about an addiction than others.
If you have been using drugs and are concerned that you may have an addiction, look for the following signs:
* An increase or decrease in appetite, changes in eating habits, or a sudden weight loss
* Changes in personality with no other identifiable cause
* Loss of interest in activities you used to find enjoyable
* Difficult in paying attention or forgetfulness
* Lack of motivation and energy
* Fitful sleep
* Trouble with managing money
* Inability to stop using your drug of choice
* Excessive pre-occupation with your drug supply
* Doing things you normally wouldnít do if not on the drug
* Use of drugs despite health problems or warnings
* Change in personal grooming habits like showering and changing clothes
The signs of drug addiction in others are similar to those listed above. You can also look for the following indicators as well:
* Smell of substance on clothes (e.g. marijuana, chemicals)
* Sudden need for privacy
* Violent temper or bizarre behavior
* Secretive or suspicious behavior
* Defensiveness or excessive laziness
* Unusual effort to cover up legs and arms
* Unexplained silliness or giddiness
* Drop in school or work performance
* Changes in friends
* Extreme hyperactivity or excessive talktativeness
If you notice any of these signs, a drug addiction could very well be present. Itís important that these signs are not ignored and that help is sought for either you or a loved one. The longer a drug addiction lasts, the more damage it can do to the mind and body, so getting help for the addiction is the best course of action.
Itís certainly easier to simply ignore any possibility that a drug addiction exists, but when you see the signs, it should become clear that there is a problem. Once the problem is identified, it can effectively be tackled and overcome Ė with the right treatment. Looks for the signs of drug addiction and then face the problem. Itís the only way you can win the fight!
Mouth Swab Test Detecting Vicodin News
What Will Happen When States Legalize Recreational Marijuana? - THE Weed Blog (blog)
THE Weed Blog (blog)
What Will Happen When States Legalize Recreational Marijuana?
THE Weed Blog (blog)
Whether or not the subjects in the clinical trials lost weight, I cannot say ‚ÄĒ the trials had to be haulted because several test subjects committed suicide, and the surviving test subjects were all reporting symptoms of severe clinical depression ...
Don't be a jerk: chicken with roasted sweet potato salad - Chimes (blog)
Don't be a jerk: chicken with roasted sweet potato salad
My first exposure to jerk chicken was at culinary school. The kitchen that served cuisines of the Americas had a Caribbean day once every three weeks that I rarely missed. The chicken's bold flavor intrigued me. It was not just hot; it started with a ...